|Developer||Game Freak, Inc.|
|Release Date||December 14, 2000|
Pokémon Crystal is an upgrade of the parallel Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver. The game is to its parallels like Pokémon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition and Pokémon Emerald are to to theirs. This means that the storyline, characters, and gameplay are basically the same, only there have been made several updates and changes to make this game more exciting and fun.
- The player can now play as both a male and a female character.
- The Pokémon Suicune plays a much bigger role, both as a character and a Pokémon. The player will meet it earlier and be able to catch it easier at Tin Tower as well as encountering it three times before.
- New characters: Eusine, The Poké Seer and more.
- New interface, a sign will appear at the bottom of the screen when entering a new area showing where the player is (route, area).
- New animations: Pokémon move when entering combat screen.
- New Pokémon locations, exceptions, moves and additions.
These are among the most significant changes to the upgrade version. However, the player will find many new details in the gameplay and interface that makes the game more exciting.
|Pristine||Cartridge has a few small flaws that are not very distracting. Can have light scuffs or other small detracting marks, but label will be intact.|
|Good||May have light marks and/or scratches on label or cartridge|
|Poor||May have light marks/ 3rd party vendor sticker/ faded or stained label but is intact|
|Cosmetically Flawed||May have distracting marks on Cartridge and/or label. Part or Whole front label may be missing|
All UndrLvld used games are cleaned, tested, guaranteed to work and backed by a 30 day warranty. To learn more about our warranty policy, click here